Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Hey, guys!
Yeah, I've decided to move from LJ to Blogger - all my blogging needs in one convenient stop.
Yesterday was my birthday and I had a pretty fantastic day. The DH is out getting me presents as I type. Kadollan and I went out for lunch yesterday and then she went with me to the salon for many hairs cut.

Here are pictures.
Anyhow, after that (it took all afternoon) I went with big sweetie and little sweetie out to Plantation House for dinner with the Father-in-Law. MIL and Stepdad-in-Law didn't make it, but no wukkas. Here, then, is picspam of my birthday haircut. The lady in the picture is Theresa from The Catwalk salon (formerly Christenberry's, across from IHOP in the 'boro). The two feet or more of follicular goodness is being sent via snailmail to Locks of Love today. They need it more than I do. Despite my best efforts, I still ended up looking like my Mom. It can't be helped, really. She did contribute half my genetic information (I'm still way cuter, though).

3 comments:

Bekah M said...

You are gorgeous. And geez, are you gonna make a button for this blog too? So's I can be lazy and link to it from mine?

wodentoad said...

Well, not so much mom as:

http://www.tvcrazy.net/tvclassics/wallpaper/pages/bewitched/gladys.jpg

I'm your sister, It's only fair I should be mean to make up for all your meanness!

Love you!

Kitty Callicoe said...

WOW! I remember when I had my mid-thigh length hair cut to just brushing my shoulder tops....took some getting used to. So how do you like the "new short do"? I love mine short....much cooler and easier to manage. I like yours!