Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Good morning.

I am having a good morning so far. I slept well, got some spinning done at the bus stop, and when I got to school, I found a crow feather and the email address of an old friend (hi Alex!). I already have notes for teaching today and a good idea of what I need to do. Today is Dendrology, otherwise known as the "stomp around in the grass and look at trees" class. (sarcasm) Oh no. What ever shall I do. Not the stomp around and look at trees class, anything but that. (/sarcasm) You might as well throw me into a pile of hand-dyed merino.
I hope the rest of the day goes as well as my morning has. The good night's sleep really goes a long way toward improving my attitude about things.
Oh, today I'll be teaching about fermentation. Mmmmmm...fermentation. Bread, beer, mead, wine, more bread.

No comments: