Monday, September 3, 2007

Today, I came home from the grocery store with ZERO plastic bags. None, zippo, zero, zilch. HA-ha! And all the meat I bought was hormone free and, get this, I made a meal plan for dinners for the week and shopped accordingly. Woot!
A successful grocery trip is always a happy thing.
I've been fairly productive today. I got a few more rows done on my man-sweater (remind me to update A Lace Maze is in Jest), went to the store, filled out paperwork for little bit's after school program, prepared for class, and came up with some questions for the Butterfly Guy re: being his lab monkey and thesis research.
The little one made me smile the smile of a very proud mommy today. We're in the store and she asks for a treat if she's good. I say that it would be alright by me. She asks variously for chocolate milk or vitamin water and when I tell her she has to choose one or the other today, she chooses vitamin water. Then, at dinner, she asked for more broccoli as a treat for eating her rice.
I win at life.

No comments: